Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag

This was started by Fleur form FleurdeForce and I thought it would be fun to do:

Photo from pennywise.co


1. Summer lipstick you're loving?

Rimmel Kate Moss in 101, its a light pink and the perfect summer girly colour.

2. Summer nail polish you're loving?

the nail art that I'm going to share with you in an upcoming post

3. Bikini you're loving this summer?

I'm not planning on going away this summer and so I don't have any great bikinis at the moment

4. Favourite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks?

strawberry or caramel are my favourites but personally I prefer the Cafe Nero mango and passion-fruit fruit booster.

5. Favourite fake tan?

I'm against fake tan, and its OK if you wear it, I just don't see the point in it as I'm happy being pale and trying to tan slightly naturally.

6. Favourite summer song?

Wasted by Tiesto, I hate the message but the tune is great

7. Favourite summer accessory?

Me and my friends have been wearing flower crowns as a sort of joke but I think were all starting to like them seriously. Me included.

8. Favourite summer fragrance/perfume?

Circus fantasy by Britney Spears as its so light and lovely

9. Summer book you're loving? 

I'm currently reading two brothers by Ben Elton but after that I plan on reading some more John Green and I always love a bit of wattpad for lighter reading.

10. What are you most excited to do this summer? 

Trying new recipes and reading good books and watching good TV is how I plan on spending my summer. I hate the fact that I'm wasting one of my childhood long summers but I really don't feel liek doing much this year.

Thank you for reading, follow, comment and like, Louise x

I tag everyone and comment if you do this so that I can see what your looking forward to this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment