Friday, 18 April 2014

This or That? Beauty tag

When I was looking for tags to do, I came across this and although its old, it looked like it would be rather fun to do.

tag questions:

makeup:
blush or bronzer - I can never get bronzer right
lip gloss or lipstick - lip gloss is always too slippery or sticky
eye liner or mascara - because its essential
foundation or concealer - to hide the bags and spots
neutral or colour eye shadow - no brainer, am I right?
pressed or loose eye shadows - loose is too messy
brushes or sponges
real techniques to be exact

nails:
OPI or china glaze neither
Long or short - so they don't get in the way
Acrylic or naturalI've only ever had natural
Brights or darks - bright in summer and dark in winter
Flower or no flower  - flower?

body:
perfume or body splash - either
lotion or body butter - body butter once a week and body lotion on the other days
body wash or soap - my mums allergic to soap
lush or other bath company  - my mums therefore allergic to lush

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants - I actually find skinny jeans really comfy
long sleeve or shortshort sleeve tops and long sleeve cardigans and jumpers
dresses or skirts - most dresses look quite formal in my opinion
stripes or plaid - both
flip flops or sandalsunless I'm by the pool
scarves or hats - winter scarves and autumn scarves and spring scarves
studs or dangly earrings -  my ears aren't pierced
necklaces or bracelets - I don't own any particularly nice necklaces
heels or flats - heels are just effort
cowboy boots or riding boots - doc martens haha
jacket or hoodie - either
forever 21 or charlotte russe - I've never seen  charlotte russe
abercombie or Hollister - Hollister body spray
saks 5th or nordstrom - neither

hair:
curly or straight - but mines straight
bun or ponytail - both
bobby pins or butterfly clips - essential
hairspray or gel - although I only use it when I curl or style my hair
long or short - middle length
light or dark - but it depends on the person
side sweep bangs or full bangs - but it depends on the person
up or down - depends on the occasion

random:
Rain or shine - because rain puts a damper on things but I do love a good rain dance
Summer or winter - everything's better in summer
Fall or spring - its prettier
Chocolate or vanilla - I don't like chocolate in things
East coast or west coast - I don't live in America

Thank you for reading
I'm not tagging anyone but YOU should do it
Comment, like, follow me on bloglovin ;) I'll look at your blog
Bye, Louise xo

No comments:

Post a Comment