Saturday, 19 April 2014

Quote Explanation #1

This is a new post series I'm starting and in each post I will take a quote and explain what it means, how it has affected me or what we should about it etc.

(It also a great excuse for me to look back the screenshots hiding away in my camera roll)


This reminds as that we can do whatever we want as long as we believe in ourselves and even if our dreams our big we should let that daunt us because everything starts off small and so remember that Disney started with a mouse and now it's one of the largest companies in the world with movies, stores and theme parks.

In my life I've always had unrealistic goals, at the moment, it's that I want Johnny Ives job (senior Vice President of design at apple) and I want to be rich so that I don't have to worry about money. Yes, this is unrealistic, and will probably never happen, but we need to remember that we can do anything we set our minds to and try and achieve our dreams because who is stopping us and why show we settle for second best.

What should we do about: we should go out there and make our dreams a reality because it's a lot more possible that you think.

Thank you for reading, I hope have inspired someone, Louise x

Ps. Like, comment and follow on bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment