Thursday, 20 March 2014

TMI tag

TMI stands for too much information. This tag has been going around YouTube for a while and I thought I would be fun to answer the questions and let you get to know me a little bit better so without further ado:

The blogging version of the TMI tag:
 1: What are you wearing? a blue skirt and a navy jack wills top
2: Ever been in love? nope
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? nope
4: How tall are you? 5 foot 5 and aiming for 5 foot 8, I still have some growing to do hopefully
5: How much do you weigh? I'm not going to answer that for privacy reasons
6: Any tattoos? nope
7: Any piercings? nope
8: OTP? I don't have one, it used to be Zalfie, but that died when they admitted they were dating, I still love them as a couple, I just no longer care as much
9: Favourite show? big bang theory and the vampire diaries
10: Favourite bands? I don't have one, I listen to lots of different songs by lots of different people
11: Something you miss? being in more clubs
12: Favourite song? Last Night - The Vamps, She looks so perfect - 5sos, Don't say goodnight - Hot Chelle Ray
13: How old are you? privacy reasons sorry, but I'm a teenager
14: Zodiac sign? I'm not going to answer this as it would tell you when my birthday is and I'm not ready to share my details on the internet yet
15: Quality you look for in a partner? I'm only a teenager so I'm not going to marry whoever I'm with so just someone I can have a good time with and who makes my life better and is worth spending my time with
16: Favourite Quote? I'm addicted to quotes, ( post to come (eventually) ) but some favourites are:
  • hug life and life will hug you back,
  • There's a whole world out there, waiting for you. Great cities. And art. And music. Genuine beauty, And you can have all of it...all you have do is ask (vampire diaries minus the vampire bits ;) )
  • life is better when your laughing
17: Favourite actor? Emma Roberts - I don't really know why
18: Favourite colour? Purple, it changes a lot though
19: Loud music or soft? It depends on the mood and situation
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? my room
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 mins on school morning and an hour at weekends
23: Ever been in a physical fight? nope
24: Turn on? confidence
25: Turn off? being a tool
26: The reason I started blogging? Because I really enjoyed reading them and wanted somewhere to be heard and express my opinions and try and help people in life (even if that is just my recommending a product to them)
27: Fears? That I'll achieve nothing and have wasted my life
28: Last thing that made you cry? chores and people, mostly people
29: Last time you said you loved someone? this week at some point I guess
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? my name is Louise and this is me doing life (in a non rude way)
31: Last book you read? Eleanor and park, very cute and lovely and chick-flick
32: The book you’re currently reading? the book thief and I'm really exciting to see the movie when I finish it
33: Last show you watched? I'm watching 10 things I hate about you on Netflix while typing this
34: Last person you talked to? Vicky, my cousin
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? my mum
36: Favourite food? post to come (eventually) but in short summary, icecream!
37: Place you want to visit? anywhere and everywhere
38: Last place you were? School
39: Do you have a crush? Nope
40: Last time you were insulted? about 2 hours ago but it was only banter
41: Favourite flavour of sweet? Haribo
42: What instruments do you play? Piano and a little bit of Guitar
43: Favourite piece of jewellery? My grey leather Pandora bracelet
44: Last sport you played? Hockey
45: Last song you sang? The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
46: Favourite chat up line? Excuse me, do you have a phone number? I think I've lost mine
47: Have you ever used it? nope
48: Last time you hung out with anyone? earlier today
59: Who should answer these questions next? anyone and everyone

Thank you for reading, please comment any questions, I love reading them and they make my day so please comment, if its only to say hi, Louise x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh good tag might do this soon. I laughed at 'doing life, not in a rude way!'
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll look at your blog and a follow on bloglovin would be great! ;) thank you for reading and commenting :)

      Delete