Sunday, 2 March 2014

Share the love (youtubers)


I really hate seeing youtubers who have so much talent and so few subscribers, therefore I wanted to share some of my favourites with you, in the hopes that you will check them out and help them on their way.

Art:
Bananajamana

Music:
Tom law
Izzbizz989

Beauty and fashion:
Imhereforever
Missmollyanne14
Thebeautyguru4u
Elizabeth boylen
Makeupstick
Lovinglaurenx
Lily pebbles
Lily Melrose
Lily Harper
Lazylittleme
Katie'sbliss
Viviana does makeup

Books:
Booksandquills

Comedy:
Smoothiefreak
Andrew lowe



All of these lovely people have under 200,000 subscribers so please go look at all of them!



Would you want me to do this for bloggers or other social networks aswell?
Thank you for reading, Louise x




The photo I got from google and cannot remember we're it came from.
I plan on making my own version, would you want to see that or any of my other artwork?

No comments:

Post a Comment