Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Product Empties #1





My empty bottles are beginning to stack up so I thought I would split them up into smaller groups and show you the products that I have used and loved.





John Frieda sheer blonde shampoo - I didn't notice the brightening effects it claims but it works fine as a shampoo for daily use

Body shop strawberry shower gel - which smells INCREDIBLE and lasted me forever

Body shop mango shower gel (mini) - I used this when travelling it lasted me at least 10 washes.

Superdrug antibacterial hand gel - a standard for a clean freak like me

Vaseline - not my favourites product but I used it up

I love...strawberries and cream shower smoothie - this is a cross between a shower gel and scrub with small bits it in, and again this smells great, it's also really cheap






Apart from Vaseline which I just a basic, I have really loved all of these and would struggle to find faults in them. 

I hoped you liked this post - thank you for reading, Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment