Monday, 30 December 2013

blogmas day 20: fairy lights

 
So I recently got fairy lights in my room and I must say I am in love, they were supposed to be for Christmas but I have a feeling they may stay here for a very long time to come. Whoops :)
 
They're in the shape of diamonds and I got them from Asda in the Christmas range. They are really easy to use as they are battery powered so they do not need to be near to a plug socket, they are a great length(probably around 2 metres) and they don't heat up if you have them on for two long so they can be near fabric and you don't have to worry about damage.
 
I currently have them strung across the top of one of windows and behind by printer and magazine racks as you can see in the picture.
 
I'm going to ignore the bit of hipster that they add to my room and thank you for reading, Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment