Sunday, 15 December 2013

blogmas day 15: winter skincare

My skincare routine tends to stay the same all year round but it has changed in the last few months so I thought I would share it with you.

In the shower I use body shop cucumber cleanser (these removes excess oil and smooths your skin) or Body shop tea tree facial scrub (which is amazing for blemishes) depending on how my skin is that day and I would honestly recommend both so much, bearing in mind that I have oily blemish prone skin. I use a facial sponge (99p from Superdrug) or my body shop facial brush (£4) with these products.

The face mask that I am currently using is the Superdrug raspberry exfoliating mask. I really love this for drying out my skin but I wont dwell too much I have already talked about it before.

Lately, I've been very lazy in taking off my makeup and I have been using face wipes inside of makeup remover like I probably should. Anyway...these face wipes from L'Oreal are really good and removing, cleansing and moisturizing my skin.

These are the products that I use just before applying my makeup. A tea tree anti-spot stick on any blemishes, this one is really good and I got it from Wilkinson's for 98p but you can also get in from Superdrug and given how much I use it I have a feeling that it is going to last me a very long time. The vitamin E eye cream is from the body shop, I love this and use this under my eyes on a daily basis to smooth and remove redness and the other eye cream is from Garnier from pound land, I actual use this in places like around my nose where I have dry skin as it is really only a very intensive moisturiser. Then the moisturiser that I use on face is simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser, I tend to need this after all the drying product that I use.
 
thank you for reading, louise x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment