Sunday, 15 December 2013

blogmas day 13: winter makeup

My winter makeup is like the rest of makeup all yer round but with darker berry lips which I already have a blog post on.

I stopped wearing foundation or bb cream just because I don't any good ones, instead I've been weating rimmel math perfection concealer under my eyes and 2 true concealer stick or 17 hide away conclearer on my spots. I've been setting this with my W7 sheer loose powder.

For my eyes I've using MUA pro-base eye primer with the lighter ck cream eyeshadow on my lid and the dark brown one in my crease. For mascara I've been using Dior diorshow on my top lashes with 2true clearer mascara (its not very clear any more :S) over the top to stop it smudging and on my bottom lashes.

On my lips I've been loving the natural collection lipstick in cranberry with a berry coloured lipgloss.

For blusher I've been using sleek's pixie pink and for bronzer MUA's bronze in shade 4.

thank you for reading, louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment